Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Helium: HeHe

So we were playing with Helium the other day (see video), but I don't
think people got my joke #nerdlife

This week was pretty busy, but we didn't spend a lot of time in our
area. We had 2 different service projects and we also had an entire
Mission Conference. The Mission Conference was a once in a lifetime
thing, and we had it because Elder Nielsen, who is the Executive
Director of the Missionary Department, was in Mesa for the Easter
Pageant and wanted to have the conference. It was an awesome
conference! The Spirit was so strong, and the biggest thing that stood
out to me is that the work is not over. There is so much of God's work
that still needs to be done!
Also, we went through the difference between the redeeming and the
enabling power of the Atonement. We are saved by the redeeming power,
but changed by the enabling power. We all must rely on Jesus Christ to
become better and better each day.

Also, the Easter Pageant was so good! We went WednesdayThursday, and
Friday night. I love it because the Spirit is so strong, and it really
testifies to me that Jesus Christ lives. He loves us so much!

We found some potential investigators, and so hopefully this week we
can start teaching them. We even found one while out with members, and
the members are even planning on going back on their own to try to
teach him too!

Also, I got asked yesterday at church if I was from Sweden... I mean,
I have blonde hair and it was in a braid, so I guess I could pass for
a person from Sweden

Anyways, I love y'all!
Sister Smith

  Helium Fun

Family picture haha

Most Texan meal thus far (and there is Dr Pepper in the cup)

Easter Pageant with the Darling family

The Pitcher family

Mission Conference: the whole mission

No comments:

Post a Comment