Monday, February 13, 2017

Dying

So Sister Hirschi is going home tomorrow, aka she is dying tomorrow.
I also found out that I am being transferred and will be on bike, so
starting tomorrow I will also be dying. Haha jk, but it will be an
adjustment to be on bike. I was upset at first that I was getting
transferred, but then I got over it because I know it is what the Lord
wants.

Besides getting transfer news, this week wasn't too bad. I hit my six
month mark of being on my mission this week. Oskar was interviewed for
baptism, and so he should be able to be baptized this Friday. We had
ZTM on Wednesday, and Brother and Sister Adams came (our ward mission
leader and his wife). They had a lot of good comments and added a nice
view from a member's perspective.

We also attended a baptism for someone from one of Sister Hirschi's
old areas, and the Spirit is always so strong at baptisms. It was
absolutely amazing!

Not too much else exciting has happened this week. Just more
missionary work haha

So yeah. Hope everyone is doing well! Love y'all!
Sister Smith

Us and Bro Adams

This is my childish picture

Us after service at brainfood

 Zone after ZTM

This is Woody, a member we are working with

Celebrating my 6 month mark, aka my half birthday in the mission,
with a half birthday cake half ice cream shaved ice

Dinner with Sister St. Gelais

Just messing around while packing

Thug life lol

No comments:

Post a Comment