Monday, February 6, 2017

All things can be overcome, including a 19 point deficit

Yes, I know the result of the Super Bowl... We were at a part member
family's home during the fourth quarter and overtime, and they kept me
informed lol And I may or may not have watched overtime... We were
disappointed in the outcome.

But this week was great! I don't have too much time to write, but we
were referred a new investigator, and he is now on date for next
month! He was one of many referrals given to us the past few weeks,
but he is pretty solid right now.

We had some other lessons and more finding, but nothing too exciting.
This morning though, we went hiking. It's called Hieroglyphics Trail.
It was a lot of fun and the perfect weather. It was a pretty easy
hike, but very beautiful. And I drove the 12 passenger van, aka the
Silver Bullet, to and from the hike. That was fun.

Yeah, not too much more. I am doing well and love all y'all!
Sister Smith
 Roommates

District funny pic

Waiting for the Uhaul truck to help move

When they turn on the Super Bowl

 I make a great cactus

Sisters in the Silver Bullet

Group selfie at the top

Me driving the Silver Bullet

No comments:

Post a Comment