Tuesday, December 20, 2016

How do you find an extroverted engineer?

They look at your shoes when they talk. This joke was told at Christmas Lights by someone who was just walking by lol

Anyways, I don't have a lot of time today to write, but it was a great week! We got to go to the temple and have a short zone conference after. It was really awesome. I love spending time in the temple and the answers we can find there.

Another exciting thing, we set our investigator Caleb on date for baptism in January!! He has come a long way since we started teaching him. 

Christmas Lights are still going and they are still awesome, even when it's a little colder outside. 

Anyways, I am doing well. 
MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!!
Sister Smith 🎁

Christmas Lights crew that night

Makenzie and her first companion

Other Sisters kept telling me I looked good, so I had to take a picture. I also had a few girls during the Christmas Lights tell me that I was cute too.


When a package says open before Christmas, you open it and really get excited haha

No comments:

Post a Comment