Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Mission Accomplished

Well, tomorrow is the day I return home and finish my mission. It’s been real here in the Arizona Mesa Mission these last 18 months. I’m so grateful for the opportunity I have had to serve, to love, and to grow.

This past week has been kinda bitter sweet. It’s been fun to see so many people that I have grown to love before I leave, but it has also been sad to say bye to them. Luckily, technology makes it easier to stay connected with everyone. 

Anyways, I’m going to make this short since I’m short on time with all the packing and everything today I’m short on time. But yesterday it was great to be able to speak in all 3 wards that I have been serving in for the past 7 months (it was a little stressful though...). My favorite was the First Vision talk that I gave. The Spirit testified so strongly to me that this message is true. Many people in the congregation had tears in their eyes, and I know that it was from the Spirit that we all felt. It was great to be able to testify of it one last time before I take off my missionary tag.

I love y’all! Talk to all y’all soon.
The Gospel is true. 
Sister Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment