Tuesday, May 16, 2017

LIVIN' ON A PRAYER

Well, I'm halfway there.

So this week was good. We had transfers, so Tuesday I got my
companion, Sister Marcos, and a car. I was not shy about telling
people in the ward and even some of our investigators that we got a
car, and I loved seeing people's reactions when they realize we got a
car. They were all excited for us.

Nothing too exciting though happened this week besides transfers. We
mostly just met with members to try to help Sister Marcos get to know
the ward and the area a little bit.

I got new roommates. I'm with Sister Colbert and Clark, and that's a
lot of fun.
But yeah, not too much else has gone on.

Just a thought that we talked about in relief society in one of our
wards is that we cannot forgot our divine nature. We truly are
children of our Heavenly Father, and He loves us so much. Never forget
that!

Love y'all!
Sister Smith

Look closely, and you can see what has been used as a dryer knobfor who knows how long #missionarylife

 Fancy dinner setup


Calling home!

No comments:

Post a Comment