Monday, January 15, 2018

Captivating Decapitating story

So we were helping the Johnson’s paint their house, and Brother Johnson was telling a story about how he learned to decapitate a chicken. It was very captivating, so captivating that I accidentally painted on their sink faucet. So we named it the captivating decapitating story.

Anyways, this week was good, just a normal week. We did get transfer news, and I will be staying in the area for my final transfer, but I will no longer be a STL.

We were able to have an AMAZING lesson filled so strongly with Larry and Maria last night. It was so perfect, and our member present, Brother Carter, was able to extend a fantastic invitation to Larry to receive a priesthood blessing, and it was so powerful. The priesthood is real y’all! 

Other than that, I can’t think of much else from this week. And I don’t have much time left anyways

Only one more transfer to go. Can you believe it?! 

Anyways, love y’all!
Sister Smith

 Safety first= safety glasses

Jensen’s

Jensen’s

 Last pic with Sister Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment